Over 90% Poles are Rome-Catholic. The remaining 10% are among other Protestants, Orthodox, Jews and Greek Catholics. It means that Poland is a country where faith has always been important. That's why you find here a lot of amazing places of worship important for Orthodox (Grabarka, Jabłeczna), Jews (Leżajsk, Kraków, Warszawa) and mainly Rome-Catholics. 



We offer different pilgrimage routes:

  • To Polish Sanctuaries of the Virgin Mary such as: Jasna Góra in Częstochowa, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Kodeń and Święta Lipka.
  • To places connected with Polish Saints - Saint Pope John Paul II, Blessed Priest Jerzy Popiełuszko, Saint Maksymilian Kolbe and Saint Faustyna.
  • To important places of worship for Jews and Orthodox


We provide accomodation, transpotation, entrances into important museums connected with pilgrimage theme, meals, the opportunity to celebrate Mass or other services in the visited places

Free Joomla! template by Age Themes